Realising the potential of Yoga and Ayurveda for a healthy living, 35 years ago, Somatheeram Ayurveda Group introduced ‘World’s first Ayurveda and Yoga Resort.’ Somatheeram International Institute of Yoga is headed by the Director of Studies, Swami Gorakhnath. It is affiliated to Yoga Alliance International (YAI) and Bharat Sevak Samaj (BSS) – a national development agency, promoted by Government of India.
Students can sign up for certified professional level Yoga Teacher Training Courses, and obtain practical, in-depth, multi-faceted knowledge of Yoga. The Teacher Training Program strictly follows the standards outlined by Yoga Alliance International & Bharat Sevak Samaj (BSS).
We ensure our courses remain of the highest standard so our graduates may use the title ‘Registered Yoga Teacher’ (RYT).
Teacher Training Course:
HATHA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSES (hours vary depending on level).
- 100 hours basic level Yoga Teacher Training. (Two weeks)
- 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training. (Three weeks)
- 300 hours intermediate level Yoga Teacher Training. (Four weeks)
- 500 hours advanced level Yoga Teacher Training. (Six weeks)
What you learn:
In depth study, understanding, practice and method of teaching Hatha Yoga.
Course Fee (without Accommodation & food):
Treatment for the disease would be altered based on the individual’s bodily constitution and specific requirements. However, the overall treatment would be focused on assuaging the vatha and kapha doshas. This is mainly achieved through the following steps:
- 100 hours (two weeks) - 1000 Euro
- 200 hours (three weeks) – 1200 Euro
- 300 hours (four weeks) – 1500 Euro
- 500 hours (six weeks) – 2000 Euro